UniSoft Imaging News, Document Imaging Toolkits, Application Developer, SDK
UniSoft Imaging's News
April 2, 2019
Added support for SmartSource MicroElite. Other SmartSoruce scanners could be added at customer requests.
Added Datamatrix Barcode Recognition to imaging library.
Added support for Canon CR-L1. Seems to be a very nice low end check batch scanner and is highly recommended.
Currently working on project involving Alchemy Image Files, new Fraud detection software, and a generic check scanner API that will support Panini, Canon, and Digital Check Corp. Check Scanners.
UniSoft Imaging wrote a land record viewer for Xerox and continues to supply photostat and microfilme conversion/clean-up software to XEROX/Conduent County Government Group.
List of Previous Projects/Activities Completed for Customers
- Wrote Twain Drivers and Windows Twain Interface
- Involved with the FSTC Check Standard Committee
- Wrapped both Tesseract and Abbyy OCR engines to make integration easier for customers
- Wrote Scanner Drivers under Windows, Linux, and Mac for all Digital Check Scanners
- Wrote Scanner Drivers for Fuji Check Scanners
- Wrote RS232 applications to control Juke Boxes
- Wrote a Mikel Microfilm Scanner Interface
- Converted software used to capture and convert over 40 million Microfilm and Photostat Pages
- Assisted with debug of Raspberry PI based Figure Print Application
- Assisted with engineering drawing applications used at Arco, Caterpillar, and Ford/New Holland
- Wrote barcode recognition software used by Banctec and Northrop Grumman
- Worked with Hermes Precisica on New Zealand Census
- Worked on City of Chicago Mugshot program with Sayers Computer Systems