UniSoft Imaging News, Document Imaging Toolkits, Application Developer, SDK
UniSoft Imaging's News
January 4, 2019
Added Datamatrix Barcode Recognition to imaging library.
Added support for Canon CR-L1. Seems to be a very nice low end check batch scanner and is highly recommended.
Currently working on project involving Alchemy Image Files, new Fraud detection software, and a generic check scanner API that will support Panini, Canon, and Digital Check Corp. Check Scanners.
UniSoft Imaging wrote a land record viewer for Xerox and continues to supply photostat and microfilme conversion/clean-up software to XEROX/Conduent County Government Group.
List of Previous Projects/Activities Completed for Customers
- Wrote Twain Drivers and Windows Twain Interface
- Involved with the FSTC Check Standard Committee
- Wrapped both Tesseract and Abbyy OCR engines to make integration easier for customers
- Wrote Scanner Drivers under Windows, Linux, and Mac for all Digital Check Scanners
- Wrote Scanner Drivers for Fuji Check Scanners
- Wrote RS232 applications to control Juke Boxes
- Wrote a Mikel Microfilm Scanner Interface
- Converted software used to capture and convert over 40 million Microfilm and Photostat Pages
- Assisted with debug of Raspberry PI based Figure Print Application
- Assisted with engineering drawing applications used at Arco, Caterpillar, and Ford/New Holland
- Wrote barcode recognition software used by Banctec and Northrop Grumman
- Worked with Hermes Precisica on New Zealand Census
- Worked on City of Chicago Mugshot program with Sayers Computer Systems